So I thought I would try different variations of my canvas body print.

I got my body print copied on to acetate then got it transferred on to a screen ready to be printed.
I know that I want to use lots of colour in my FMP so I used a mixture of colours on the first test print just to see how it would turn out. I blobbed each colour in a line at the top and bottom of the screen so the colours would merge together.

What I didn’t bank on was not putting enough dye on the screen and creating this bubble effect which I instantly fell in love with! It reminded me of Warhol’s Rorschach series!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *